Saturday, November 29, 2014

It's The Holiday Season

          Deck those halls! Roast that bird! Nog that egg....nog. It's time for pine smells, and the sound of bells, and somethings else that rhymes with shells.

          If you're feeling the need to find a place to donate funds, or if you're one of those people that donates for others as a gift, might I suggest something completely out of the ordinary. The Collector Indie GoGo campaign  I'm not going to save the whales with this, or shoe the shoeless - I'm just planning on making a movie. But, when was the last time you gave a few bucks, knowing that it would be making a dream into a reality?  That's exactly what it would be doing. No matter how small or large a donation, it would totally go into making this film. I know it's a non-conventional place to donate, but why be conventional?

          I won't always be pushing for donations all the time here. I won't. I just really need a kick to get this going!

         Check it out, and tell your friends! The Collector


No comments:

Post a Comment