Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wanted: Preferably Alive


Okay, I’m a little stuck, here. I’m not exactly sure what to do next. I don’t want to try to hire people until I’m sure I know what I’m spending, I can’t do much until I know what I can spend. Is the next step to actually begin getting ready for Indiegogo? 

Maybe I should buy the URL first and have a place people can go to see how the process is going…. Like here? Sheesh! But with more pictures!

Really get the trailer in gear? Talk to someone about shooting it? I got the storyboards done. It’s quick, mysterious, I need to show the boards to someone, I think.

Maybe I should talk to a set designer. Really get an honest feel about the cost of the set. Call a friend?

I’m a little lost, I think I need some perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment