Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday Morning Post

           The only thing that gets in the way of doing something every day is, you know, my job. I try to take care of everything I can either after, or before, work but seeing that I have to leave my house at 7am at the latest and usually don’t get home until 8pm, some times I just gotta give myself some down time.

            On the flip side I’m going into a 3 day weekend, so hopefully it’ll come to mind to do something and not just do housework and f*ck around completely forgetting the goal. I can’t be the only one who does this, come around Monday night when finally the glimmer of realization hits me, ‘Sh*t! I didn’t do anything I was planning to” All right, I’m setting a calendar alarm right now.

            Anyway, I really do enjoy my job. There isn’t a place for me to be creative in it, which is a bummer.  I’m more of a narrative storyteller, which isn’t YouTube Nation.  So that’s okay! I love the people, I love the process, I dig the show, and the best part, I have a job.


            As of right now, I have some ideas on what I need to do today to forward this trajectory. One of which is, after today I’m only going to post twice a week – Tuesdays and Thursdays. I’m thinking about what to post here more often than what I’m going to do to make this short film happen.  So, I’ll post the updates just twice a week. Keeping myself accountable, that’s the point to posting, not just blathering on.  So, I’m going to stop blathering and start my day, now that I’m close to noon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment