Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Have You Heard....

            I joined a new social media site for filmmakers. I know it won’t do me a lick of good unless other people join… so, you know… join! Anyway the site is called Slated.com (I'd like to post a link to my profile page, but I only have access to my edit page, and I'm not posting that) and from my understanding, it’s there to make it easier for investors to find films and filmmakers to invest in.


            I really don’t know what this is, or if it works, but if I don’t make a first step and keep analyzing, I’m going to be treadmilling this entire project. This is just the first thing, and I gotta start somewhere, right?

            Anyway, if you’ve used Slated or have any recommendations to other sites, or ways to go about this, I’m all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment