Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Flying With Friends


I finally got in touch with a stunt man and found out what I will need, financially, to fly people. Now I need to talk to my VFX sup and find out if we really need to fly people. It’s freakin’ pricey and I’m not going to skimp on something as dangerous as hooking actors into a rig and flying them over a green screen. 5 people to work the rig and an on-set medic – that’s not including the time to set it up.  Fake it with a jib… maybe? Secure them with a rope? Bah!

I think the next thing to do is talk to a very, very good friend of mine. Someone I trust and worked with on 5 Minute FX, to co-produce. I think I need someone outside ourselves to give me perspective on what needs to be done. I don’t want him to DO everything, just to be my mirror, or my leaf blower – someone to clear the fog. I won’t say who it is, until I speak to him, but I do hope he’d be onboard.  

Not much else happening right now, just working and trying not to blow a fuse on anybody.

:) HAPPY FACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment