Sunday, September 7, 2014

Work? Let's Marathon 'Grey's Anatomy' Instead!

    What is that thing... I don't think it's procrastination, per se. This is something I'm doing for my love and passion of the project - passion project. Something I've been gearing up to do, and excited to do so. Everything I need to do to get this going, keeps me in this chair. It's all thinky and writey and creative. So, WHY am I trying to do ANYTHING else, but that?

    I'm not trying to put it off, like I have something better to do, and I'm even antsy and shaky knowing it's there and I'm avoiding it. Yet I keep avoiding it. What IS that? I mean, this isn't anything new, this is something that interferes with my life all the time - ALL the time.

    What I'm trying to say is - am I alone in this? Yes I will buck up and get what I need to get done today. I just want to know if anyone else out there feels this same way?
Is this a 'thing'?

                                   

An evil, evil thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment