Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Basement In L.A.


        As much as I’ve been tired and unmotivated and crap, I still am on this damn train and getting things done.

        I found the perfect location, but I don’t know where it is. I found it on a location site, and I can’t seem to get anyone to write me back with any kind of information. I think I may to call them. I just want a quote and find out if this place still exists. I’d actually like to find out it’s owned by a friend, who wants me to rent it for free, but that’s just crazy talk…. Or is it?

        Now that I think about it, I haven’t heard back from my art designer… Damnit, now I’ll have to contact her too.

        I think, this weekend, I’m going to sit down with my VFX sup and discuss the probability of how soon we can roll on the teaser. Then, talk to my line producer and come up with a reasonable amount to start the campaign with. Then, start a FB page and twitter handle and begin the buzz – shall I call it El Buzz?

       The final question is – how do I get in touch with Crispin Glover’s people?

       I’ll take any and all ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment